The Rosamosario Company (hereinafter “Rosamosario”. and its subsidiaries and/or associated thank you for visiting this website (hereinafter “Site”). Site access and usage of Its content are subject to the following terms and conditions on property and copyrights (hereinafter “Terms”). The act of accessing and browsing this Site by the internet user implies full and unreserved acceptance of the following stipulation.
The information, photographic material, products and in general all the material contained in the Site (hereinafter “Materials”) shall be deemed the sole property of Rosamosario Company or its predecessor and are solely for private, personal, and non commercial use. In any case, each copy or partial copy, of each material must include information on the exclusive property of Rosamosario as any other information about the property contained in the Material itself.
Trademarks ”Rosamosario” and all other graphic and/or figurative trademarks contained and displayed in the Site in any manner and in respect of any use, whether registered or not, are and will remain the solely property of Rosamosario and it is expressly forbidden for any reason or purpose, the reproduction, distribution, publication, transmission, modification in whole or in part, and the sale even only for personal use and not for commercial or professional ones.
It is expressly forbidden to record, store, multiply copies, reproduce, further publish, exhibit, performance, transmit , distribute, transfer, translate, transpose, modify, or sale of the material even partially (whether they be images, photographs, texts, videos, trademarks and in general the elements and materials, and any creative expression available on this site) in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, computerized, by photocopying, printing, micro film, magnetic recordings on any support, including CD-ROM, or otherwise) without previous written permission by Rosamosario. The Materials are the exclusive property, or otherwise in lawful possession and use of Rosamosario, which assumes no responsibility and makes no warranty, for any reason, for the use by User of any material to be understood, however illegitimate.
Materials may be subject to changes or updates without notice. Rosamosario also reserves the sole right to make changes and/or improvements to image, products, text, software applications found on the Site Despite the precautions taken, without prior notice at any time. These applications and software programs may present malfunctions and may contain viruses or other harmful components. Rosamosario, to the limits mandatory law, is not responsible in this regard.
User is responsible for any losses, costs and damages, direct or indirect of any kind and entities that may result from the use of the Site.
This Site may contain links to other websites. Rosamosario is not responsible for the availability of, or any content or material contained in, or obtained through any such sites. It cannot be held responsible in any way, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages related to the use of this website or other linked websites.
All images, photographs, texts, videos, trademarks and in general the elements and materials, and any creative expression sent to the Site and/or Rosamosario, with the sole exception of the personal data (name, surname and address-mail) as indicated below, will be treated as non confidential and attributed irrevocably and freely, with their submission or mailing, to Rosamosario. By making a submission or mailing, User agrees that Rosamosario has the right (but not the obligation) to copy, record, store, multiply copies, transfer, translate, transpose, modify, sale, publish, distribute or use such submission o mailing for any purpose, without compensation to you or to any other person, unless expressly imposed by law.
User is and shall remain solely responsible for any submission to the Site of images, photographs, texts, videos, trademarks, elements, materials and any creative expression.
For matters not governed by these terms and conditions, relates only to the Italian Law. Any non entity in these conditions shall not imply non entity or void of any other, which shall continue therefore to be fully effective.
Any disputes related to these terms and conditions and/or use of the site itself will be donated to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Milan (Italy).
Rosamosario, Via Antonio Lecchi 10, 20143 Milan (Italy), the data controller (hereinafter “Company”) following Article 13 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree n°. 196/2003) gives following information about data processing communicated by User or otherwise gathered during the browsing of this site (hereinafter “Site”).
Personal data are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- a) fulfill your requests to manage the relationship with our company both to be established or already existing:
- b) for administrative purposes in anyway connected with the fulfilment of its contractual obligations for the fulfilment of legal obligations such as those relating to accounting, tax, or required by the court:
- c) if allowed, to verify customer satisfaction as well as to offer products similar to the already provided ones, by sending (via mail, e-mail, phone, fax) of newsletters, catalogues and brochures, or invitations to events, generally in commercial communications and advert material and through the completion of market research:
- d) if allowed, the Company will carry out the analysis and customer profi ling, based on the data and buying preferences made by user in order to send (via mail, e-mail, phone, fax) communications campaign:
- e) data collected in the CV sections shall be solely used for selection purposes. Company does not collect through the site data such as, racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or otherwise beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations of any nature such as, but not limited to, religious, philosophical, political or trade union membership and personal data relevant to identify health and sex life. According to the Privacy Code provisions, the collection of such data is subject to your prior written consent. Therefore, not provide sensitive data, because it is not possible through the internet collect a written consent.
2. Nature of underwriting
Providing data to the purpose referred to in subparagraph a), b) and c) is optional but any refusal will result in the inability of the Company to execute the contractual commitments entered into. With regard to the targets, referred to in subparagraph c) and d), providing personal data is optional and its use is conditional upon the issuance of an explicit consent by the User (see consent format the foot of this information). Refusal in issuing this consent does not produce any effect other than the impossibility to analyze the consumption habits of the User and unable to properly inform about initiatives of the Company that may interest the User themselves.
3. Treatment modalities
Data will be processed by electronic or automated tools, computer and internet, either by manual processing logic strictly related to the purposes for which personal data have been gathered and, anyway, so in all cases to ensure safety at the same.
4. Controller, accountable and data transfer
Processing of your personal data is carried out by internal staff of SFI appointed for this purpose to process data. Data collected, if necessary or with the aim of the implementation of stated purposes, can be handled by a third party appointed for this purpose as External accountable of the treatment, and as appropriate, communicated to them as independent data holders, namely:
- (i)ompanies that are part of our corporate group for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 letter. a), b) and d);
- (ii)persons, companies, associations or professional firms which carry out assistance and advice to our Company, for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 letter. b) c) d) or e);
- (iii) companies, institutions and associations that perform services related and useful to the implementation of the purposes mentioned above (carrier for the delivery of catalogues and/or products purchased, our outlets, Customer Care, service analysis and market research, managing credit card payments, computer maintenance) for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 letter. a).
About this, appropriate security is taken to prevent loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Personal data may also be transferred abroad at companies that are part of the Rosamosario Company, also outside the EU.
5. Cookies, IP Addresses, Pixel Tags & Tracking Technology
For more information on how to disable the cookies, the visitor must refer to the “Help” section of your browser. You can also cancel at any time any cookies already on your hard drive.
The Company uses the IP addresses of users to analyze, aggregate and anonymous way, the traffi c using the site and therefore the number of visitors to the site itself. When Users visit our website or read an email from us, we may collect the IP address of the computer opening our page, the URL of the page it is on, the time the page was visited and the type of browser used, and also notes a cookie value previously entered. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the Site, most visited pages, and to check its proper functioning. We work continuously to make Users experience on our website the best one. For this reason we use for proper technologies to manage and implement the Site, including systems above mentioned. For any further information about these systems, please not hesitate write to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Exercise rights of access. Art. 7
At any moment you can exercise your rights under Art. 7 of the Privacy Code which is presented below, by writing to Rosamosario Company, Via A.Lecchi, 10 20143 Milano, office Customer Care Service or by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Art. 7 Legislative Decree No.196, 30 June 2003
(Right to access personal data and other rights)
- 1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regard less of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. Data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronics;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested there in, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed un law fully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Acceptance of Privacy Statement